Shipping & Returns
- We ship trailer fenders to the contiguous United States for free. This includes all US states except Alaska and Hawaii. For orders going to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska, please contact us today to get a ship quote.
- Any damaged items received will need to be photographed and sent to email@example.com for review. This must be done before a replacement fender can be shipped out. Items received damaged will be replaced or refunded at no extra cost to you; however we require photographs of the damaged product / packaging.
Fenders are Expensive to Ship
- Be sure to "Measure Twice" & "Order Once"!
If you would like to return an order you can do so within 30 days of your purchase. We do not offer exchanges. If you received a different product than you ordered please contact us here.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. What Trailer-Fenders.com pays to ship your order is deducted from your refund upon receipt of the order.
- **Return shipping will be paid by the customer. We can provide a pre-paid return label to return an order and the cost of this label would be deducted from the refund.**
We process returns daily, and upon receipt of the return you should expect to receive a refund between 3-5 business days.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Completed Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
To begin your return, please fill out the Return Authorization Form below: