Shipping & Returns
Any damaged items received will need to be photographed and sent to email@example.com for review. This must be done before a replacement fender can be shipped out. Items received damaged will be replaced or refunded at no extra cost to you; however we require photographs of the damaged product / packaging.
Shipping fenders can be costly, so it's essential to be cautious and double-check your measurements before placing your order. Remember the old saying: "Measure twice, order once!"
If you wish to return a product or products, you have a 30-day window from the date of purchase to do so. Please note that we do not offer exchanges. If you received a different product than you ordered please contact us here.
Please include images of the incorrect items, as well as your name and order number in your communication.
Please refer to the following guidelines for returns:
- Returns resulting in customer error or cancellation after the order has be shipped will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Please include an invoice or packing slip in the return package, as it helps us identify the return upon arrival.
- Ensure that all merchandise is securely packaged to guarantee safe transportation.
- If an item is not returned in brand new condition, a blemished fee will be inspecting damage on return. If the items have been used or damaged, a fee will be deducted from the refund depending on the extent of the damage.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Scratches or dents from installation.
- Added mounting holes.
- Welding marks from modification.
- Improper packaging leading to damage during shipment.
Please note that while Trailer-Fenders.com
is not responsible for damaged merchandise during transit to us, we will make every effort to assist in such cases. All shipping charges are non-refundable. What Trailer-Fenders.com
pays to ship your order is deducted from your refund upon receipt of the order.
ALL return must be completed and authorized by submitting a return request form. We will promptly provide you with a Return Authorization Number, details regarding shipping charges, and a prepaid return label. You can choose to use this label or opt for a carrier of your preference. If you decide to use the pre-paid return label, the associated cost will be deducted from your refund. If an order is returned without authorization or the recipient has declined delivery due to cancelation, order error, or inability to deliver at the location provided, a restocking fees and shipping costs will be deducted from the return.
ATTN: Return Department
N174W21030 Alcan Drive
Jackson, WI 53037
Please contact us
with any questions you have regarding a return!
To begin your return, please fill out the Return Authorization Form below: